PATCH: To update table dialog column definition

From: Murtuza Zabuawala <murtuza(dot)zabuawala(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: PATCH: To update table dialog column definition
Date: 2016-07-12 06:00:02
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi,

PFA patch to fix below issues

*1) User** cannot select a datatype without using the mouse.*

Fixed.

Remaining issue,
-----------------------
We are using Switch cell to select Not NULL & Is primary key options.
But as per Backgrid design we are not allowed to enter in edit mode
directly for BooleanCell (like we can for NumberCell) from which we are
Inherited our Switch cell, so user have to click once on this cell to go
into edit mode then only they can use keyborad to toggle the values of
switch cell.

I'll check with Ashesh if we can fix this issue.

*2) The Primary Key option in the grid cannot be toggled without opening
advanced options.*

This has been fixed already RM#1235, Once user provides column name it will
gets enable.

*3) Fields are missing from the grid: length, precision, not null.
Inherited from should not be there.*

Fixed

Please review.

--
Regards,
Murtuza Zabuawala

Attachment Content-Type Size
RM_1394.patch application/octet-stream 10.2 KB