Re: Data grid: fetching/scrolling data on user demand

From: Murtuza Zabuawala <murtuza(dot)zabuawala(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: legrand legrand <legrand_legrand(at)hotmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgAdmin Support <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Data grid: fetching/scrolling data on user demand
Date: 2017-10-17 09:05:08
Lists: pgadmin-support

As I mentioned in my previous email that we do not use server side cursor,
so it won't add any limit on query.
The delay is from database driver itself, it has nothing to do with
pgAdmin4.

Try executing the same query in 'psql', 'pgAdmin3' and third party tool
which use libpq library as backend, you will observe the same behaviour.