Re: PostgreSQL File System Based Backup Restartability

From: girish R G peetle <giri(dot)anamika0(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Kevin Grittner <kgrittn(at)ymail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-admin <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: PostgreSQL File System Based Backup Restartability
Date: 2015-02-17 17:00:36
Lists: pgsql-admin

Thanks Kevin.

"Be careful that when you resume after such an interruption you do
not skip any files and that you complete or re-copy any files that
were partially copied before the problems."

Here you mean, we should not skip any files that was already backed up
before interruption ?
I will have to backup entire content under DATA directory again ?

Thanks
Girish