"Query Tool" is no longer available in a separate browser tab

From: Cherio <cherio(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgAdmin Support <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: "Query Tool" is no longer available in a separate browser tab
Date: 2021-03-01 20:40:30
Lists: pgadmin-support

Has the option to open "Query Tool" in a separate browser tab/window been
entirely removed? It was there in version 4.29. I upgraded to 5.0 and the
option is no longer there. Personally I am only using the query tool in a
separate tab as it gives significantly more visible real estate to work in.

I went through the release notes of several latest releases and saw no
mention of this feature being removed.

So my question is whether this is a bug or it is a planned change?

Thanks!