Re: Docs Mailing List Delivery Issues

From: "David G(dot) Johnston" <david(dot)g(dot)johnston(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Bruce Momjian <bruce(at)momjian(dot)us>
Cc: PostgreSQL WWW <pgsql-www(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Date: 2020-08-04 00:42:59
Lists: pgsql-www

On this specific topic the OP posted to -hackers, -bugs, and -docs. I
received everything on -hackers and -bugs and what I described above from
-docs.

I have not received the "innovative Serializable..." thread's two postings
today (original plus Bruce) nor Bruce's "Re: 7 decimal digits precision"
nor the original from the 30th.

"UTF8 conversion" thread of the 25th I have Tom's response but not the PG
Doc comments form original.

Again from today, I do not have Andrey's resurrection of the bytea thread
but I have all five of the replies (Bruce, Joe, Bruce, Alvaro, Bruce)

David J.