Re: BUG #14655: PostgreSQL 9.6 not compatible with QTS latest release

From: "David G(dot) Johnston" <david(dot)g(dot)johnston(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Duane Harland <duane(dot)una(dot)harland(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: "pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: BUG #14655: PostgreSQL 9.6 not compatible with QTS latest release
Date: 2017-05-16 14:20:12
Lists: pgsql-bugs

On Tue, May 16, 2017 at 12:36 AM, Duane Harland <duane(dot)una(dot)harland(at)gmail(dot)com
> wrote:

> If it turns out that there is a place for the PostgreSQL team, would it be
> best to interact directly with the hackers mail list or was my use of the
> web form ok?

​I would personally use the pgsql-general list as that has the widest
readership and is also the most appropriate location. The hackers of
PostgreSQL watch that list so you'll have their attention. They would move
it over to -hackers if indeed they need to modify the source code for some
reason.

David J.