Re: LogWare III Install issues

From: "David G(dot) Johnston" <david(dot)g(dot)johnston(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Loftus, Roman B" <roman(dot)loftus(at)flukecal(dot)com>
Cc: Fluke-Calibration-TemperatureSupport <temperaturesupport(at)flukecal(dot)com>, Nathan Ryder <nathan(at)cps(dot)co(dot)nz>, "pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: LogWare III Install issues
Date: 2015-09-02 20:54:22
Lists: pgsql-bugs

And this is a bug reporting forum, not a help desk.

You might be able to find someone to provide free advice if you post, to "
pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org", a detailed explanation of your environment
and what you have done. No one is likely going to be inclined to help if
you do not at least make the effort to present the situation in a single
coherent email. The screen shots are simply a good starting point.

Not matter what additional info you post, or where, I'm not going to be of
much actual help. I'm just trying to help you maximize your chances that
someone will take the time to help.

As an aside - the protocol on these lists is to bottom-post (or post inline
termed "top-posting" and is discouraged...

David J.