Re: Table column headings PgAmin4

From: "David G(dot) Johnston" <david(dot)g(dot)johnston(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Strauch, Sheldon" <sstrauch(at)enova(dot)com>
Cc: Ted Jones <ted(at)mentra(dot)co(dot)uk>, Murtuza Zabuawala <murtuza(dot)zabuawala(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>, pgAdmin Support <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Table column headings PgAmin4
Date: 2018-02-07 20:04:15
Lists: pgadmin-support

On Wed, Feb 7, 2018 at 1:00 PM, Strauch, Sheldon <sstrauch(at)enova(dot)com> wrote:

> Ted and David,
>
> Howdy! I too desperately crave this feature in pgAdmin. In light of the
> fact that there are now three of us interested in this, I have created the
> feature request in RedMine: https://redmine.postgresql.org/issues/3092
>
> Hopefully, this helps the cause...

I don't use pgAdmin - and would am more inclined to learn a tool that
facilitates CLI access for this kind of thing in any case. Its just that
when I do have a need I can add the CREATE TABLE to a psql script easily
enough that having to run the import routine through anything other than
COPY (or \copy) doesn't seem worth the added dependency.

David J.