Re: Related To Hash Partition

From: ROHIT SACHDEVA <sachdeva(dot)rohit648(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Jeff Janes <jeff(dot)janes(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-admin(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Related To Hash Partition
Date: 2023-04-28 16:22:11
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi Jeff,

Thanks for the reply.

Below are the replies to your queries regarding my issue.

Are you using a custom hashing function or a built-in one?
Answer: I am not using a custom hash function
What is the datatype of the partition key?
Answer: The datatype is bigint.
Has this system been through any pg_upgrade cycles?
Answer: No
Have you tried to reproduce it on your own system?
Answer: Yes, in the system, and all things are fine.
What is your version, hardware, and OS?
Answer: It's the 14 version, and it's an RDS service of AWS, which has a
configuration of db.r6g.16xlarge.
Do you have error correcting code RAM?
Answer: It is hosted on the AWS cloud.

Just add up the indexing.
Answer : I was meant to say that the only change i did in table strutute
was creation of index.

--
Have a Good day !!!

Regards