Re: Is a PS - MSSQL Logical Replication Possible??

From: Dan Smith <j(dot)daniel(dot)smith1(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Pgsql-admin <pgsql-admin(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Is a PS - MSSQL Logical Replication Possible??
Date: 2023-07-24 12:42:23
Lists: pgsql-admin

I think what you are looking for is a Change Data Capture (CDC) solution.
This is going to require a system in the middle that can speak to both
database systems. Note these implementations can be brittle (replication
can fail) and take some tinkering to get working well.

I recommend you look in to tools such as Debezium (https://debezium.io)
AWS Data Migration Service (DMS), or maybe some data lake implementation
and scripts could be used (apache hudi, data bricks delta lake, or other).

Best regards,

Dan Smith