Re: Is a PS - MSSQL Logical Replication Possible??

From: Erik Serrano <eserranos(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Dan Smith <j(dot)daniel(dot)smith1(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Pgsql-admin <pgsql-admin(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Is a PS - MSSQL Logical Replication Possible??
Date: 2023-07-24 21:42:38
Lists: pgsql-admin

Yes, I believe that it is not possible to carry out this architecture
without an additional layer or application (which I do not know) exists.
While it only occurs to me to make an unattended replica (Cron or Daemon
linux in origin that generates a flat format dump (.sql) on a specific
share and that windows can pick it up and in turn carry out the load
through an intermediate job), I don't know... I think it could work...
although it is not what I would have liked to do.

In any case, your collaboration is appreciated... and who knows, an issue
will open up to be carried out

greetings friends

Sincerely

*Erik R. Serrano Saavedra*
*Ingeniero de Sistemas Informáticos*
* Data Base Administrator*

* eserranos(at)gmail(dot)com <eserranos(at)gmail(dot)com>*
* 998596691*