Re: import upload file to pgadmin get CSRF error

From: Wh isere <whisere(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
Cc: Fahar Abbas <fahar(dot)abbas(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>, Avin Kavish <avinkavish(at)gmail(dot)com>, Ashesh Vashi <ashesh(dot)vashi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>, Murtuza Zabuawala <murtuza(dot)zabuawala(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>, Khushboo Vashi <khushboo(dot)vashi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>, "pgadmin-support lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org" <pgadmin-support(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: import upload file to pgadmin get CSRF error
Date: 2019-08-06 22:38:25
Lists: pgadmin-support

Thank you all! Sorry for the late reply due to timezone difference. Yes the
pgadmin4 is on web mode. I run '/usr/pgadmin4/bin/pgadmin4-web-setup.sh' to
set it up after installing with 'yum install pgadmin4' before. currently
under /usr/pgadmin4/ there is only a bin folder with pgadmin4-web-setup.sh
file in it, I am not sure where config.py is, so I don't think I have
edited it directly. The strange thing is 'yum update pgadmin4' run
successfully without any problem. I guess I will have to uninstall and
reinstall pgadmin4? Thanks!