Re: Building psqlODBC on newer Visual Studio versions

From: Paul Chambre <pchambre(at)deephaven(dot)io>
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Building psqlODBC on newer Visual Studio versions
Date: 2024-05-09 09:42:26
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Hello,

I have managed to get the current package to build using Visual Studio 2022
using the batch files from a VS command prompt.

The most significant changes I had to make were to MSProgram-Get.ps1. I had
to add a toolsout of 17 for VS version 17.6, and I had to add a module
import for VSSetup in find_vs_installation.

For building installers to work, I had to set an explicit value of WIX to
the parent of the Wix bin directory.

Cheers,
Paul Chambre

--