Re: permission denied for schema topology

From: Rémi Cura <remi(dot)cura(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: mott(at)reverberant(dot)com
Cc: PostgreSQL General <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: permission denied for schema topology
Date: 2014-09-11 11:21:56
Lists: pgsql-general

Yep,
this means you are using postgis.
I don't know if you use postgis topology.
If you have a schema topology containing a topology table, then you also
have postgis_topology installed.

You can check this with this query : "SELECT postgis_full_version();"

Maybe the extensions have been created with another user id than your's,
hence the trouble.
Another trouble could come from the fact that postgis and postgis_topology
may have been installed without using postgres CREAtE EXTENSION (old
version of postgis).

Cheers,
Rémi-C