Chage driver locale.

From: Jean Dannemann <jean(dot)carone(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Chage driver locale.
Date: 2017-08-08 11:24:30
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Hi.

I just realized that the PostgreSQL JDBC JAR contains a package
called org.postgresql.translation with the messages translations for many
countries.

How do I change the JDBC driver's locale? I would like to have portuguese
messages (pt_BR).

I've tried with "-Duser.language=xx -Duser.region=YY" on catalina.bat but
it did not worked.

PS: I have postgresql-42.1.4.jar in the lib directory of my Tomcat server
and my application obtains the database connection via JNDI.

Thanks in advance.