Global tables

From: Rajesh Kumar <rajeshkumar(dot)dba09(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Pgsql-admin <pgsql-admin(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Global tables
Date: 2024-05-27 05:25:54
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi all,

With regards to system views/tables pg_stat_database, pg_stat_activity,
pg_stat_statements, pg_database_conflicts etc provide cluster wide
information and not specific to database.

However views such as pg_stat_user_tables, pg_stat_user_indexes ..etc shows
db specific information.

So I want to know how do I identify where are all the views that shows
cluster wide info or db specific?