Re: Table health

From: Rajesh Kumar <rajeshkumar(dot)dba09(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Tomek <tomekphotos(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Pgsql-admin <pgsql-admin(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Table health
Date: 2023-10-18 13:37:45
Lists: pgsql-admin

There is no problem with vaccum, i used to do it periodically...apart from
vaccum i am asking things like table bloat, index bloat, duplicate index
removal, unused index removal, cache hit ratio for table, cache hit ratio
for index, .......what else?

Also, i saw cache hit ratio is only 2% for one big table and all other
tables are around 9%. Is that a problem?