Re: Table health

From: Tomek <tomekphotos(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Rajesh Kumar <rajeshkumar(dot)dba09(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Pgsql-admin <pgsql-admin(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Table health
Date: 2023-10-18 12:40:36
Lists: pgsql-admin

As a preliminary and often but good enough test, I recommend VACUUM FREEZE
VERBOSE ...
In 95% of cases such simple check will satisfy your needs .
Of course amcheck tool is much better but it is an extension.

wt., 17 paź 2023 o 19:59 Rajesh Kumar <rajeshkumar(dot)dba09(at)gmail(dot)com>
napisał(a):

> I have been asked to check table health of specific big table.
>
> What are list of things I have to check?

Polecam moje mojego autorstwa na FB
<https://www.facebook.com/tomasz.main/photos_albums>