Re: Georgian translation - initial

From: Temuri Doghonadze <temuri(dot)doghonadze(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Peter Eisentraut <peter(dot)eisentraut(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-translators(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Georgian translation - initial
Date: 2022-07-07 09:39:44
Lists: pgsql-translators

Hi,
Update for Georgian translation is here. Finished some, another 7% of
postgres.po is done.

P.S. My only question, which will negative answer anyways, but I have to ask.
Would it be possible to switch from "%s" style translations to
$0-$1-$n-like one?
It would give me opportunty to rearranle words in sentence to give it
more meaning.
I understand it's almost impossible, but anyways, is it even planned?

Temuri

On Wed, Jul 6, 2022 at 3:46 PM Temuri Doghonadze
<temuri(dot)doghonadze(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Sure, I still got a lot of work to do.
> Thanks for submit.
> Will come back once I'll have new files.
>
> Temuri
>
> On Wed, Jul 6, 2022 at 3:15 PM Peter Eisentraut
> <peter(dot)eisentraut(at)enterprisedb(dot)com> wrote:
> >
> > On 06.07.22 10:47, Temuri Doghonadze wrote:
> > > Here are initial translation files for v15 and v14 in Georgian.
> > > Hepefully, update will follow soon.
> >
> > I have committed the v15 set for now.
> >
> > We don't usually put entirely new translations into stable branches.
> > But we could consider that at some point. Let's work on the v15 first.

Attachment Content-Type Size
15.tar.gz application/x-gzip 213.5 KB