Re: Postgresql - Pgbouncer Connection and Query Performance Problem

From: Abdullah Ergin <abdullaherginwork(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Samed YILDIRIM <samed(at)reddoc(dot)net>
Cc: Laurenz Albe <laurenz(dot)albe(at)cybertec(dot)at>, pgsql-admin(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Postgresql - Pgbouncer Connection and Query Performance Problem
Date: 2024-04-16 15:40:48
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hello Samed,

Thank you for the information you provided about LWLocks. When I look at
the type of these locks I see "BufferIO" and "BufferMapping" it really
slows down the system. However, I have not yet fully understood what action
I should take in this situation, especially why this situation is
happening? and what should i do?

Best Regards.