How can I activate the "pg_cron scheduler" session?

From: Abdullah Ergin <abdullaherginwork(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: How can I activate the "pg_cron scheduler" session?
Date: 2024-01-07 12:49:37
Lists: pgsql-admin

I am using the pg_cron extension for scheduled tasks in PostgreSQL. While
monitoring active sessions due to intermittent interruptions in my
database, I noticed that the 'postgres' user was running a long-lasting
session. This session had an Application Name of: 'pg_cron scheduler' and a
command of;
update cron.job_run_details set status = $1, return_message = $2, end_time
= $3 where runid = $4.
Since the session duration was excessively long, I terminated this session,
and afterward, my cron jobs stopped running. How can I re-enable the
session?