Db nodes are getting deregistering from consul

From: Rambabu V <ram(dot)wissen(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Pgsql-admin <pgsql-admin(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Db nodes are getting deregistering from consul
Date: 2024-01-07 07:28:58
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi Team,

Db replication running with patroni and patronictl showing 3 nodes running
without any issue. But db notes are getting deregistering from consul
within few seconds.

Earlier this was working fine, started facing issue after we have replaced
old consul cluster with new consul cluster .

Deregistercriticalserviceafter value is 150s.