Doubt in mvcc

From: Rama Krishnan <raghuldrag(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Doubt in mvcc
Date: 2020-07-13 07:31:07
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi sir,

I m preparing for interview one of the recruiter asked me mvcc drawbacks as
i told due to mvcc it use more space and need to perform maintenance
activity.

Another one is the same data causes an update conflict because two
different transactions can update the same version of the row.
he told its wrong, kindly tell me will you please tell me its correct or
wrong?

Thanks
RK