How to manipulate field in New record

From: Lorusso Domenico <domenico(dot)l76(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: How to manipulate field in New record
Date: 2023-06-07 12:12:58
Lists: pgsql-general

Hello,
Looking for a global solution I've write e trigger function that as
optional parameter (argv[0]) receive the name of a specific parameter.

My need is to get the filed from NEW and OLD record manipulate and set back
the field with new value.

Problem 1: how to get and set this field
Problem 2: the field has Composit type