Re: Acceptance Tests against a browser (WIP)

From: George Gelashvili <ggelashvili(at)pivotal(dot)io>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Acceptance Tests against a browser (WIP)
Date: 2017-01-12 22:41:14
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

here's the patch we forgot to attach. Also, you can see work on our branch
at:
https://github.com/pivotalsoftware/pgadmin4/tree/pivotal/acceptance-tests

On Thu, Jan 12, 2017 at 5:26 PM, George Gelashvili <ggelashvili(at)pivotal(dot)io>
wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> We are working on browser-automation-based acceptance tests that exercise
> pgAdmin4 the way a user might.
>
> The first "connect to database" test works, but at the moment depends on
> Chrome and chromedriver
> <https://sites.google.com/a/chromium.org/chromedriver/>. We would
> appreciate feedback on any possible license or code style issues at this
> point, as well as any thoughts on adding this sort of test to the codebase.
>
> Thanks!
> George and Tira

Attachment Content-Type Size
acceptance_tests.diff text/plain 6.0 KB