Using Oracle SQL Client commands with PSQL 12.2 DB

From: Fred Richard <frichard(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org, FRED_GMAIL_ACCT <frichard(at)gmail(dot)com>
Subject: Using Oracle SQL Client commands with PSQL 12.2 DB
Date: 2020-04-13 19:48:37
Lists: pgsql-general pgsql-hackers

PGSQL Communities,

We migrated Oracle 11.x Database to PostgreSQL 12.x Database on a RH Linux
7.x server.
On a different RH Linux 7.x Server, I have Oracle Client installed. Since
we have many scripts developed in Oracle SQL, is it possible for the
PostgreSQL 12.x DB to process the Oracle Scripts? Are there utilities or
drivers that could be installed on the PostgreSQL 12.x Database or server
for processing the Oracle SQL client commands? We are trying to avoid
updating our Oracle Client scripts on remote servers.

Thanks
Fred