Re: Connection exceeded alert.

From: Muhammad Waqas <waqas(dot)m(at)bitnine(dot)net>
To: Rajesh Kumar <rajeshkumar(dot)dba09(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Pgsql-admin <pgsql-admin(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Connection exceeded alert.
Date: 2024-08-06 05:43:06
Lists: pgsql-admin

Please check maximum connection / Session parameter in postgreSQL.conf
file and you can increase maximum session/connection.

Please also check locking on database.

2024년 8월 6일 (화) 오전 9:32, Rajesh Kumar <rajeshkumar(dot)dba09(at)gmail(dot)com>님이 작성:

--
*Muhammad Waqas*
*Senior Technical Support Engineer - Tech Support Center (Karachi)*