Re: PDXPUG June meeting next week

From: gabrielle <gorthx(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Postgresql PDX_Users <pdxpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: PDXPUG June meeting next week
Date: 2015-06-16 05:12:43
Lists: pdxpug

Hey folks!

Our hosts at Iovation just found out that we're having fire alarm etc
testing on their floor the evening of our meeting.

So instead of our usual 32nd floor location, we'll be meeting on the ground
floor, in the building's Board Room. We'll have signs up in the lobby to
guide you.

Thanks & see you Thursday!

g.