PDXPUG June meeting next week

From: Gabrielle R <gorthx(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Postgresql PDX_Users <pdxpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: PDXPUG June meeting next week
Date: 2015-06-12 00:00:05
Lists: pdxpug

When: 6-8pm Thursday June 18, 2015
Where: Iovation
Who: Mark Wong
What: Pg Performance

Come have a chat with our local performace expert, Mark Wong.

This presentation will take a look at the performance changes in the
development version of PostgreSQL. A selection of features, some proposed
and some already committed, are evaluated using synthetic open source
workloads. One of the workloads used is the former OSDL's Database Test 3
that consists of business oriented ad-hob queries with concurrent data
modification.

--
If you have a job posting or event you would like me to announce at the
meeting, please send it along. The deadline for inclusion is 5pm the day

Our meeting will be held at Iovation, on the 32nd floor of the US Bancorp
Tower at 111 SW 5th (5th & Oak). It's right on the Green & Yellow Max
lines. Underground bike parking is available in the parking garage;
outdoors all around the block in the usual spots. No bikes in the office,
sorry!

Elevators open at 5:45 and building security closes access to the floor at
6:30.

The building is on the Green & Yellow Max lines. Underground bike parking
is available in the parking garage; outdoors all around the block in the
usual spots.

See you there!