Re: [pgsql-advocacy] [translators] [press-regional] 9.6 Release Translations

From: Gabriele Bartolini <gabriele(dot)bartolini(at)2ndquadrant(dot)it>
To: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
Cc: Josh berkus <josh(at)postgresql(dot)org>, Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>, Euler Taveira <euler(at)timbira(dot)com(dot)br>, Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>, translators <translators(at)postgresql(dot)org>, press-regional(at)postgresql(dot)org, PostgreSQL WWW <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>, pgsql-advocacy <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [pgsql-advocacy] [translators] [press-regional] 9.6 Release Translations
Date: 2016-09-30 06:22:13
Lists: pgsql-advocacy pgsql-www

Hi Magnus,

that could be the case, but I am usually quite demanding when it comes to
localisation (I would not have realised this in the first place). Given
that 9.5 was released in January (when my daughter was born), I might not
have been fully very attentive and responsive. But as far as 9.4 is
concerned, I am pretty sure I tested it.

In any case it is not important. What's important is to find an easy way
for non English speaking people to read the press release. Let's decide a
way and move on.

Thanks,
Gabriele

--
Gabriele Bartolini - 2ndQuadrant Italia - Director
gabriele(dot)bartolini(at)2ndQuadrant(dot)it | www.2ndQuadrant.it