Re: Macro Support UI Design

From: Chethana Kumar <chethana(dot)kumar(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: Akshay Joshi <akshay(dot)joshi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>, Khushboo Vashi <khushboo(dot)vashi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>, Dave Page <dave(dot)page(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>, pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Macro Support UI Design
Date: 2020-09-01 06:23:49
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi Team,

I am sort of ok with Khushboo's design solution which re-uses the existing
UI element called sub-node control.

At the same time, I wanted to increase the ease of use and less cluttered
there.
So for that, I had to get rid of the subnode control to come up with the
new thoughts on to it.

I have come up with 2 samples where they have a different way of *clearing
multiple shortcut keys.*

Sample1-
[image: sample1.jpg]

Sample2
[image: sample2.jpg]

*Annotation-*

[image: manage_macro.png]

*Functionality Animation -*
[image: manage_macro.gif]

I have also attached icon for '*macro*' and I have a small correction with
the dropdown menu as shown below -

[image: option.png]

Correction as *Manage macro... *in place of *Manage Macro*

I need your comments on the same.

----
Chethana Kumar