Re: [pgAdmin4][RM#2951] Allow user to disable graphs and activity grid

From: Chethana Kumar <chethana(dot)kumar(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
Cc: Murtuza Zabuawala <murtuza(dot)zabuawala(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>, pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [pgAdmin4][RM#2951] Allow user to disable graphs and activity grid
Date: 2018-02-26 12:55:09
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi Dave,

I am attaching the patch that is requested and also a short note on "*How
to resize images for documentation*".

*Applicable for popups only -*
1. First of all, the total display screenshot size should be 2560 × 1600
2. As expected the popup area alone to be cropped
3. Then reduced it by 55% value

Regards,
Chethana kumar

On Mon, Feb 26, 2018 at 2:52 PM, Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org> wrote:

> Thanks, patch applied with minor changes to the description strings for
> the options.
>
> Chethana, could you please send me an update of the appropriate image from
> this patch (with my changed strings), and send a short howto on creating
> the images properly, including the specs for them please? I'll incorporate
> that into the docs, which should make it easier for us all to update the
> screenshots in the future.
>
> Thanks!
>
> On Fri, Feb 23, 2018 at 10:21 AM, Murtuza Zabuawala <murtuza.zabuawala@
> enterprisedb.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> PFA patch which will add functionality to allow user to disable graphs
>> and/or activity grids.
>>
>> Please review.
>>
>> --
>> Regards,
>> Murtuza Zabuawala
>> EnterpriseDB: http://www.enterprisedb.com
>> The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company
>>

> --
> Dave Page
> Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com
> Twitter: @pgsnake

> The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

--
Chethana Kumar
Principal UI/UX Designer
EnterpriseDB Corporation

The Postgres Database Company

P: +91 86981 57146
www.enterprisedb.com

Attachment Content-Type Size
pref_dashboard_display.patch application/octet-stream 514.0 KB