Re: [pgAdmin4][RM#2951] Allow user to disable graphs and activity grid

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
To: Murtuza Zabuawala <murtuza(dot)zabuawala(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>, Chethana Kumar <chethana(dot)kumar(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
Subject: Re: [pgAdmin4][RM#2951] Allow user to disable graphs and activity grid
Date: 2018-02-26 09:22:10
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Thanks, patch applied with minor changes to the description strings for the
options.

Chethana, could you please send me an update of the appropriate image from
this patch (with my changed strings), and send a short howto on creating
the images properly, including the specs for them please? I'll incorporate
that into the docs, which should make it easier for us all to update the
screenshots in the future.

Thanks!

--
Dave Page