Debug PostgreSQL logical apply process

From: Ramnivas Chaurasia <ramnivaschaurasia(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Debug PostgreSQL logical apply process
Date: 2021-10-18 13:47:33
Lists: pgsql-general

Hello,
We have configured "pglogical" in AWS Aurora. But the "subscription"
process keeps going down frequently. We don't get enough log in database
error log to know exactly what's causing the problem (we have tried setting
the "log_min_messages" and "pglogical.conflict_log_level" upto "debug5") .
From the replication slot, we can get the SQL statement where apply process
breaks, but running that statement manually on the target side works just
fine. Replication process is configured with "postgres" (admin user). Is
there a way we can force the "apply" process to spill more info in the
error log file? Or some other way to troubleshoot?

PostgreSQL Version: 12.6
Pglogical Version: 2.3.2

Thanks in advance!
Ramniwas