Re: LOG: could not fork new process for connection: Cannot allocate memory

From: Ahsan Ali <ali95695(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: John R Pierce <pierce(at)hogranch(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: LOG: could not fork new process for connection: Cannot allocate memory
Date: 2016-08-26 00:10:02
Lists: pgsql-general

yes it is older however we do apply security patches now a then. regarding
max connection its the application design however it does not have that
many active session.

postgres=# select count(*) from pg_stat_activity;
count
-------
1818

Please let me know if you like to see any other logs and stuff

Regards
Ali