Re: Javascript translations

From: Sarah McAlear <smcalear(at)pivotal(dot)io>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
Cc: Atira Odhner <aodhner(at)pivotal(dot)io>, pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Javascript translations
Date: 2017-03-27 15:33:43
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi Hackers!

We updated the documentation and included the ability to generate the
messages.pot files again. We changed the file and function from
translate.js to gettext.js to be consistent with Python and also to have it
automatically picked up without having to add extensions to Pybabel. See
patch attached.

Thanks!
Joao and Sarah