Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: Fixed Ascending/Descending order in backgrid

From: Atira Odhner <aodhner(at)pivotal(dot)io>
To: Khushboo Vashi <khushboo(dot)vashi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>, Matthew Kleiman <mkleiman(at)pivotal(dot)io>
Subject: Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: Fixed Ascending/Descending order in backgrid
Date: 2017-03-27 15:30:26
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi Khushboo,

Matt and I took a look at your patch and noticed that there is code
duplication between the lines you added and the preceding block of code.

Instead of repeating the code in the else block, why not just remove the if
condition?
Also, the BigNumber casting in the previous block seems unnecessary since
there is no arithmetic, only comparisons happening.

It may help to add some jasmine tests around the makeComparator method.

Tira & Matt