Issue about pgadmin4

From: "Archit PCE2/CE/14/011" <2014pceevncsarchit(at)poornima(dot)org>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Issue about pgadmin4
Date: 2017-05-29 08:14:52
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

sir,
There is an issue in pgadmin4 which I am download from your
site.currently, I am downloaded this on my windows 8.1 64 bit you have to
look at the screenshot which is attached to this mail.

--

*Poornima Foundation, A Unit of Shanti Education Society*

ISI-2, RIICO Institutional Area, Sitapura, Jaipur (Rajasthan) 302022

Contact us through: http://www.poornima.org/contact-us
------------------------------

This email and the information it contains are confidential and may be
privileged. If you have received this email in error please notify me
immediately. You should not copy it for any purpose, or disclose its
contents to any other person. Internet communications are not secure and,
therefore, Poornima Foundation does not accept legal responsibility for the
contents of this message as it has been transmitted over a public network.
If you suspect the message may have been intercepted or amended please
contact us.

Attachment Content-Type Size
Untitled.jpg image/jpeg 111.5 KB