Re: Transaction Size in PostgreSQL

From: Sivasamy Subramaniam <sivasamyinfo(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "David G(dot) Johnston" <david(dot)g(dot)johnston(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-admin <pgsql-admin(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Transaction Size in PostgreSQL
Date: 2021-12-07 05:13:45
Lists: pgsql-admin

Transaction size meaning, for example - any transaction over 1GB in size? I
am looking to set up an alert if any massive data changes are happening in
a single transaction. I can do it for long running transactions or query
but trying to figure out any easy way to calculate the amount of data
changes per transaction.

--
Thank you,
Siva.