Re: Replication mode

From: Shreeyansh Dba <shreeyansh2014(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Ramesh naik <ramesh(dot)esl(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Azimuddin Mohammed <azimeiu(at)gmail(dot)com>, Mark Kirkwood <mark(dot)kirkwood(at)catalyst(dot)net(dot)nz>, Peter Eisentraut <peter(dot)eisentraut(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>, pgsql-admin <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Replication mode
Date: 2018-01-12 12:14:59
Lists: pgsql-admin

The HA & SPOF dependency can be removed completely with help of PostgreSQL
& Pgpool-II design and replace no use of any licensed software components.

We have implemented a very complex HA architecture at one of our customer
using Open Source tools (PostgreSQL/PgpoolII).

--
[image: http://www.shreeyansh.com] <http://www.shreeyansh.com>