page is not marked all-visible but visibility map bit is set in relation "pg_statistic"

From: Gus Spier <gus(dot)spier(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general <pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: page is not marked all-visible but visibility map bit is set in relation "pg_statistic"
Date: 2024-07-11 17:21:39
Lists: pgsql-general

AWS RDS Postgres Aurora version 14.4

Error log shows: page is not marked all-visible but visibility map bit is
set in relation "pg_statistic"

To me, that sounds ominous. But, there does not appear to be any great
performance hit. The applications are chugging along nicely. The end-users
have not yet gathered at my door, waving torches and pitch-forks.

What is the correct course of action in this case?

Regards,

Gus Spier