Re: impact pgbench on a physical replicated stream

From: Gert Cuykens <gert(dot)cuykens(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Ron <ronljohnsonjr(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: impact pgbench on a physical replicated stream
Date: 2023-07-28 16:32:58
Lists: pgsql-general

Using asynchronous replication. Production is running on a gaming PC at the
moment because it was to slow on a state of the art hypervisor 128 core 1TB
mem and nvme disk server rack... (where de replicated slave is running on)

I would like to know what number this gaming pc is pulling that supposedly
the server rack can't.