Re: Backup database runs forever

From: Ashesh Vashi <ashesh(dot)vashi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: Yury Ramanousky <udaff4eg(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgadmin-support <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Backup database runs forever
Date: 2016-12-01 07:53:16
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi Yury,

To remove those messages, you can follow the below instructions:
* Download the "DB Browser for SQLite" from http://sqlitebrowser.org/ and
install it.
* Start it.
* Stop pgAdmin 4 (if running).
* Open the file "%APPDATA%\pgAdmin\pgAdmin4.db"
* Go to "Execute SQL" tab, and run the query "DELETE FROM process".
* Commit changes by "File -> Write Changes"
* Exit

--

Thanks & Regards,

Ashesh Vashi
EnterpriseDB INDIA: Enterprise PostgreSQL Company
<http://www.enterprisedb.com>

*http://www.linkedin.com/in/asheshvashi*
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/asheshvashi>

On Mon, Nov 28, 2016 at 1:23 PM, Ashesh Vashi <ashesh(dot)vashi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com