Re: [pgAdmin4][RM3865] Difficult to resize Query Tool

From: Ashesh Vashi <ashesh(dot)vashi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: Dave Page <dave(dot)page(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>, Aditya Toshniwal <aditya(dot)toshniwal(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
Subject: Re: [pgAdmin4][RM3865] Difficult to resize Query Tool
Date: 2019-01-30 09:01:58
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi Dave,

I was having conversation with Aditya about "What should be the mouse hover
(resize selection) area of the splitters?".
I asked him to set it to 5px.

But - he has different opinion, was in favor to keep it around '11px'.

Please advise.

--

Thanks & Regards,

Ashesh Vashi
EnterpriseDB INDIA: Enterprise PostgreSQL Company
<http://www.enterprisedb.com>

*http://www.linkedin.com/in/asheshvashi*
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/asheshvashi>