pg_stat_statements in the query column I am not getting the exact query

From: nikhil raj <nikhilraj474(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)com, pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pg_stat_statements in the query column I am not getting the exact query
Date: 2018-08-19 19:15:43
Lists: pgsql-general

Hello
I am using postgres 10.3 version current facing an issue related query
tracking whenever I run SELECT * FROM pg_stat_statements in the query
column I am not getting the exact query with values with variable but
instead I am getting $1, $2 in the query

example- "update ss set number=$1 where number =$2"

How can I get the whole exact query and what changes should I do it?

"update ss set number=245 where number =bill"

Thanks.