Re: Need to place pgpool logs on separate directory

From: RAJAMOHAN <garajamohan(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Tatsuo Ishii <ishii(at)sraoss(dot)co(dot)jp>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Need to place pgpool logs on separate directory
Date: 2020-11-12 05:25:41
Lists: pgsql-general

Thanks Tatsuo for the info. I will contact pgpool forum regarding this.

Also I tried restarting and reloading the pgpool service after each of the
above parameter changes, still it's not working.

item | value

description
--------------------------------------+--------------------------------------------------------------------+---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
log_destination | stderr