Programmatic access to the SQL tab of pgadmin

From: Thomas Kaliakos <tkaliakos(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org, pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Programmatic access to the SQL tab of pgadmin
Date: 2022-02-21 14:10:53
Lists: pgadmin-support pgsql-admin

Hi all.
TL;DR; Can I run pgadmin locally without the CSRF token check?
Longer version:
I would like to retrieve the output of the SQL tab in pgadmin for various
resources (tables, views, functions, etc.) programmatically.
I discovered that this might be possible if we send an http request to a
running pgadmin address and using a url of the format:
http://localhost:8011/browser/function/sql/1/1/215863/215876/607033
(where the numbers represent the server group id, the server id, the
database id, the schema id and the oid of the function)
When I curl to this URL though I get the error that The CSRF token is
missing.
I tried running pgadmin in debug mode, setting the csrf headers to an empty
list ( PGADMIN_CONFIG_WTF_CSRF_HEADERS=[]), but none of those worked.
Is there any easy way I could retrieve the contents of the SQL tab?
Any help would be greatly appreciated 🙏🙏

--
Thanks,
Thomas