PgAdmin translation do Brazilian Portuguese

From: Andre Krepsky <andre(dot)krepsky(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: psylinux(at)gmail(dot)com
Cc: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PgAdmin translation do Brazilian Portuguese
Date: 2014-05-22 01:07:58
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Dear Marcos,

Please allow me to introduce my self: my name is Andre Krepsky, I am a
brazilian citizen who openly advocates about open souce paradigm and,
additionaly, lived in New Zealand for three years.

I have recently realized PgAdmin does not have a working translation to
Brazilian Portuguese, which would be absolutely great for my students at
the Database Fundamentals course, currently lectured at Estacio University.

Willing to contribute to this fantastic project, I would like to humbly
help finishing the pgadmin3.po file.

Please let me now whether I could help you up.

Best regards

Andre Krepsky
andre(dot)krepsky(at)gmail(dot)com
+55-21-974228757