Re: A bug in mapping attributes in ATExecAttachPartition()

From: Ashutosh Bapat <ashutosh(dot)bapat(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: Amit Langote <Langote_Amit_f8(at)lab(dot)ntt(dot)co(dot)jp>
Cc: Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>, pgsql-hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>, Amit Langote <amitlangote09(at)gmail(dot)com>
Subject: Re: A bug in mapping attributes in ATExecAttachPartition()
Date: 2017-07-11 10:49:40
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Tue, Jul 4, 2017 at 9:51 AM, Amit Langote
<Langote_Amit_f8(at)lab(dot)ntt(dot)co(dot)jp> wrote:

> Attached updated patches.

There's an extra "we" in
+ * Note that attachRel's OID is in this list. If it's partitioned, we
+ * we don't need to schedule it to be scanned (would be a noop anyway

And some portions of the comment before find_all_inheritors() in
ATExecAttachPartition() look duplicated in portions of the code that
check constraints on the table being attached and each of its leaf
partition.

Other than that the patches look good to me.

--
Best Wishes,
Ashutosh Bapat