PGAdmin 4 session detail LONG SQL case

From: Alain Dupeyron <adupeyron(at)yahoo(dot)fr>
To: pgadmin-support(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PGAdmin 4 session detail LONG SQL case
Date: 2019-12-05 18:40:15
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi,

In PG Admin 4, I use the dashboard, server activity to explore sessions on
PG v12.1.
In the Details panel of the session, I can see the start of the SQL, but
when it's a long text query on multiple lines, How can I access the entire
SQL command ?

In PGAdmin 3 (on oldest PG v9.4), in tool server state, I was using for
that purpose, the button that launch the query editor for the selected
session with the entire SQL command.

Thanks for your suggestions !

Alain